Website Design San Diego
Professional website design should reflect the excellence that is in your product or service. We always build and design WordPress “mobile-phone friendly” websites so that your website will work great on smart phones and tablets. Some refer to it as “responsive” website design or being “smart phone optimized.” Not only does a smart phone friendly website help your users have a better experience, but Google also looks at whether your website is mobile-friendly or not. If your website is not mobile-friendly, it will be negatively affected in the search engines.
How we go the extra mile: We will “SEO your website” so that locals in your area can better find you online through searching Google, Bing or Yahoo. This is called Search Engine Optimization or SEO. We also ensure your domain names are rightfully in your name (not held hostage) and that you are connected to our reliable server for hosting.
If your website need photos, we will schedule a photo shoot as part your website design package.
Our Website Design Process:
1. Strategy Meetings: Meet with clients in San Diego to understand their needs, branding vision and to map out a website marketing strategy including SEO, photography, and website maintenance.
2. Domain Name Selection: Help choose primary domain name for website to “sit” on, and other domain names to “point” or “forward” to your website or various internal pages of your website. (Domain names help SEO.)
3. Development: Configure WordPress database and infrastructure, install and customize theme, install plugins, favicon, and Google Webmaster Tools to begin your SEO website marketing journey.
4. Design: Flesh out design layout and copy including video, social networking, associations, contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, pop-up banners, and your “who, what, where, when, & why” with calls to action.
5. Copy-writing and Copy-editing: Add contact forms and provide copy-editing and copy-writing included in website design package.
6. SEO: Implement a wide variety of proprietary SEO tactics to ensure your website is competitive with local San Diego organic SEO.
7. SSL: If you have an eCommerce website, a SSL certificate is necessary.
How much does website design San Diego cost?
Falco Strategics offers competitive industry rates for website design packages. Website design fees range from $1500 – $15,000, depending on the number of pages of your website and other key components of your website such as: logo design, SEO, photography, and webmaster support.