Website Design San Diego
Professional website design should reflect the excellence that is in your product or service. We always build and design WordPress “mobile-phone friendly” websites so that your website will work great on smart phones and tablets. Some refer to it as “responsive” website design or being “smart phone optimized.” Not only does a smart phone friendly website help your users have a better experience, but Google also looks at whether your website is mobile-friendly or not. If your website is not mobile-friendly, it will be negatively affected in the search engines.
How we go the extra mile: We will “SEO your website” so that locals in your area can better find you online through searching Google, Bing or Yahoo. This is called Search Engine Optimization or SEO. We also ensure your domain names are rightfully in your name (not held hostage) and that you are connected to our reliable server for hosting.
If your website need photos, we will schedule a photo shoot as part your website design package.
Our Website Design Process:
1. Strategy Meetings: Meet with clients in San Diego to understand their needs, branding vision and to map out a website marketing strategy including SEO, photography, and website maintenance.
2. Domain Name Selection: Help choose primary domain name for website to “sit” on, and other domain names to “point” or “forward” to your website or various internal pages of your website.
3. Development: Configure WordPress database and infrastructure, set up website hosting, install DIVI theme, install various plugins, set up Google Webmaster Tools and analytics, and website back-up processes.
4. Creative Design: Flesh out design layout and content including use of video, descriptions of services, social networking, professional associations, contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, pop-up banners, and your “who, what, where, when, & why” and CTA’s (Calls To Action).
5. Copy-writing and Copy-editing: Add contact forms and provide copy-editing and copy-writing included in website design package.
6. SEO: Implement a wide variety of proprietary SEO tactics to ensure your website is competitive with local San Diego organic SEO.
7. SSL: If you have an eCommerce website, a SSL certificate is necessary.
How much does website design San Diego cost?
Falco Strategics offers competitive industry rates for website design packages. Website design fees range from $1500 – $15,000, depending on the scope of the project including: number of pages in your website, if you require assistance putting together your brand style guide, marketing copy, as well as logo design, SEO, photography, webmaster support, and training.